Demonic-Rain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Demonic-Rain 562.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applications Fill out.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Owner
Owner

Applications Fill out. Empty
PostSubject: Applications Fill out.   Applications Fill out. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:28 pm

( Copy and fill out! )

Name:

Total Post's:

Why should you be mod?:

Have you Ever been mod/admin in a previous server?:
Back to top Go down
https://demonic-rain.darkbb.com
killerman
Owner
killerman

PostSubject: mod appli   Applications Fill out. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 am

name:in game killerman and normal jeffrey

total post's: im new and total post idk

Why should you be mod?: i whas mod on my own server but the server is crashed and i whil help peaple.

Have you Ever been mod/admin in a previous server?: yes i have a own server and there whas i owner

in game name killerman Razz Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pk to pk
Owner

PostSubject: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   Applications Fill out. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Name: in game name: pk to pk , actual real name: Aaron

Total Post's: this is my first post or reply to the online forums i just recently started

Why should you be mod?: why should i be a moderator, im not gunna give u some sap story so dont worry =), i just recently started and the first day i played i got maxed out within the first day 138 cb =) and ever since then iv been helping other players, i have played many 562 server's they are personally my favorite and i know allot about them so i can help anyone with nearly anything that i can and i allready have lauren the co-owner, in her own mind and her feeling, she wants to reccommend me for mod position! i am a very nice person and i want to help make this more fun for other players just like its become very fun to me =)

Have you Ever been mod/admin in a previous server?: no i am not gunna lie, i have never been a mod/admin in a previous server! but i hope this will be my first =) Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications Fill out.   Applications Fill out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications Fill out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic-Rain :: Applications! :: Mod application.-
Jump to: