Demonic-Rain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Demonic-Rain 562.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adam application Empty
PostSubject: Adam application   Adam application EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Name: Terry

Total Post's: Have like no post

Why should you be Amin?: I am extremely both socially and eco-friendly. I typically bond as friends with someone within the twenty or thirty minutes I spend talking to them. Most of my friends are made just from talking, not actually giving things away, or offering help. (Though I do.) I love talking to others, which is where I spend most of my time on demonic rain. If I am not merchanting, I am usually talking and offering assistance. My field of work obviously teaches me a lot of moral values. Such as: Caring for others' feelings, offering aid, the vital of importance in volunteer roles, and loving other people.

Have you Ever been mod/admin in a previous server?: About 2

Do you any coding experience? I had made many bot's for like Runescape I made programs be for many time's.

Have you advertised? That concept is a hard one to grasp, and sometimes when we are given power, we give into it's grasp. I am one of the few I know that have experience with power. My line of work gives me a lot of that. People on a daily bases put their fate in mine and those who work in my field's hands.

Another reason I really believe I would make a great adam is for this, and this alone: "Greater power is something we just dream of, but often times more than not, that dream becomes a nightmare, and before long we see ourselves drowning in hatred and refute for those that may take it away from us, who in reality stand in innocence.
Back to top Go down

Adam application
Page 1 of 1