Demonic-Rain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Demonic-Rain 562.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pk to pk for in game moderator position =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pk to pk
Owner

pk to pk for in game moderator position =) Empty
PostSubject: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Subject: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: in game name: pk to pk , actual real name: Aaron

Total Post's: this is my first post or reply to the online forums i just recently started

Why should you be mod?: why should i be a moderator, im not gunna give u some sap story so dont worry =), i just recently started and the first day i played i got maxed out within the first day 138 cb =) and ever since then iv been helping other players, i have played many 562 server's they are personally my favorite and i know allot about them so i can help anyone with nearly anything that i can and i allready have lauren the co-owner, in her own mind and her feeling, she wants to reccommend me for mod position! i am a very nice person and i want to help make this more fun for other players just like its become very fun to me =)

Have you Ever been mod/admin in a previous server?: no i am not gunna lie, i have never been a mod/admin in a previous server! but i hope this will be my first =)
Back to top Go down
Zvp
Veteran
Veteran
Zvp

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Hmm looks good we need some mods and we'll see what Trev says.
/Support
Back to top Go down
Tr3vor

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 pm

One of the better Moderator Applications I've seen.

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Zvp
Veteran
Veteran
Zvp

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Tr3vor wrote:
One of the better Moderator Applications I've seen.

We'll see.

Trev look at my admin application.
Back to top Go down
pk to pk
Owner

PostSubject: thank you for checking out my application =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm

hey thanks trevor for taking a look at my application, i was busy earlier today so i had to get off really quick but im online knaw and noone else is lol but thanks for taking a look and i hope the best and wishing i become a mod thanks for the support everyone and have a pleasent day =)
Back to top Go down
Zvp
Veteran
Veteran
Zvp

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 pm

pk to pk wrote:
hey thanks trevor for taking a look at my application, i was busy earlier today so i had to get off really quick but im online knaw and noone else is lol but thanks for taking a look and i hope the best and wishing i become a mod thanks for the support everyone and have a pleasent day =)

Im online lol...
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Gl support.
Back to top Go down
Zvp
Veteran
Veteran
Zvp

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am

Umm i thought you quit a little bit ago. Im going to ask Trev if I should decline it.
Back to top Go down
Zvp
Veteran
Veteran
Zvp

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:05 am

Since you quit.
/declined
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 am

he quit wow.... why is so many people quiting?
Back to top Go down
Zvp
Veteran
Veteran
Zvp

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 am

Rambo wrote:
he quit wow.... why is so many people quiting?

Well he quit because the items lauren spawned for him got taken away...
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 pm

wow thats stupid.
Back to top Go down
pk to pk
Owner

PostSubject: yeah it was!   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 pm

yeah it was, i though the server was saposed to be for fun :/ its not fun when stuff gets taken away from you, beileve it or not i baught the items off her not knowing that i couldnt :/, this is a great server i have a lot of fun on this server but i would like to keep playing sadly though i have nothing :/ i was saposed to become a moderator that would have been great cause i was making an advertisment video and everything :/ well my new account on the server is called ...... i am poor :/ literly >.> if you make me a mod i will go back to making vids =]
Back to top Go down
chesta
chesta

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:09 am

im sorry man =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pk to pk for in game moderator position =)   pk to pk for in game moderator position =) Empty

Back to top Go down

pk to pk for in game moderator position =)
Page 1 of 1